The Clerk serves as the link between Council and citizens as well as between the Mayor and employees.
The office of Clerk for the City of Badger provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Council and the Mayor. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Badger Clerk.
- Calculates Utility Bills and late charges
- Collects and disburses all funds for the City
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
Location: 120 1st Street SE, Badger, IA 50516
Glenda R. Rasmussen